søndag 31. august 2008

Last swim of the year?

After two extremely busy weeks of school I finally got a little bit out of town yesterday. Refreshing! The trip to one of the beautiful lakes in the forest just outside of Oslo was short, but then it was possible for Isak (4 years) and the two tiny little dogs to walk all the way by themselves, and it was also possible for me to join just for the afternoon. I would have stayed for the night if I could, as I really miss camping!! But since my choir was going to sing in church today, I had to go home by bus later in the evening. I was happy for the few hours I got to spend with my friends, though, walking up in the afternoon, putting up their tents, and looong hours of barbecueing. Great food and wonderful weather (as a typical Norwegian is very concerned about..) ! Only the toughest had a swim - I was not among them... And also - since they say that one of the dogs are snoring, my own bed was probably the best place to stay last night anyway...

1 kommentar:

Marianne sa...

Godt du får kommt deg litt på tur Astrid... Jeg er innom her altså inni mellom:) Klem